It is a primary aim of our school that every member of the school community feels valued and respected and that each person is treated equally.
All the pupils and school adults of Worth Primary School agree to the following 5 points in order to achieve this intention.
- To show care and consideration for others.
- To always listen and talk to children, school adults and visitors calmly and politely.
- To wear my uniform correctly.
- To always look after school property and environment.
- To follow the school rules.
Our School Values are:
Our Curriculum Values are: